Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oct 14th

the bike

the bike

The Bled

Some of my bike, built by my friend Austen. If you'd like one for yourself, he custom builds the best fixies I know: http://www.goldencitybikes.blogspot.com/

also one from the bled, taken way back when.

I've been keeping busy lately, and feeling the need to change or grow more in how I go about shooting pictures. It's an ongoing process, as it has been for the past few years, but I'm excited to see what kind of images I produce. I have a number of shoots left for the months of oct and nov, and if I feel inclined I might slow down until next spring.

I'm blown away by the new canon 5d and might be switching bodies coming early next year, we'll see how soon I'll be able to get my hands on that hahha!

1 comment:

Golden City Bicycles said...

God, those pictures are so sick. I love them.
Thanks for the cross promotion, I'm going to set up a series of links here soon and you're blog and flickr will definitely be on it so no worries I got you back as well.

Also, yes you need to get that 5D its spectacular. The new Digic 4 processor is amazing... we just got the new 50D's in stock and the 5D and 50D both have the upgraded processor. amazing color saturation. amazing menu layout for easy camera setting communication.

canon ftw!

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters