Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dec 15

Simley Track Team

Minneapolis

It's been a couple weeks since I posted. Finals are over with after tomorrow, except I still have a 10 page paper to turn in on wednesday. It's been blistering cold here in the state of Minnesota lately, reaching a -20 degrees windchill yesterday and probably again tonight. I've had a few shoots as well and still have a couple more booked before the end of the year. I'm also leaving for the west coast to hangout with my friend Austen for a couple days in January, which I can't wait for.

2 things to do:
a)check out my friend Spencer's work, he just did a shoot with Steve Moakler and is going to take over in the coming months. flickr.com/spencer-combs | spencer-combs.com

b)check out my gallery on the front page of Photography Served (sister site to Behance)
photographyserved.com

front page

more word on the new website and projects in the coming days, I need to get back to studying.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters