Friday, June 13, 2008







finally was able to take some pictures of diana when we went to the park. They turned out really well and were taken as the sun was going down. I'm really excited about my 50mm that I've been using more frequently, and have been getting some really good results out of.

tony told me some news yesterday.
I was also shooting Tiesto at Club Epic last night for the 612.co, which was extremely awesome, but ended up getting kicked out after we learned he brought his own security :P

Diana leaves in a week and a half, and i'm still not too sure what i'll be doing without her. We still have a couple fun days planned together, so at least we will be able to make it count.

Summer is going great so far, and living in my new house is going great.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters