Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1/2 done










So much has been happening since I got home from Germany. I'm currently finishing up proofs for a wedding and getting ready for seniors that scheduled sessions this summer. I've posted very little lately, but the above images are from the past few weeks; Panic At The Disco, Tony from Get Young and his legs, Diana, and Sing It Loud.

News: My friend Tony is leaving Get Young in April for something new in Colorado. Huge bummer because all those guys are my best friends, and they are one of the most solid bands in Minnesota. We'll see what the future brings.

It has been one week since Diana has been gone, and it's already really hard without her. She'll be back in 3.5 weeks....what am I going to do? I miss her so much already.

On Saturday Sing It Loud recorded their first video for "No one Can Touch Us," hosted by Epitaph and Produced by Justin Pierre. I took some 500 images for the event, and was at Justin's parent's house for about 12 hours. It was a lot of fun and I met a ton of really cool people as well as seeing some good friends.

I'm currently working on a new website, getting ready to leave for California for a month in August, starting a new project with some really cool people from work in Minneapolis relating to fashion, and preparing for school (already?). Two months sure seems pretty little now that i'm looking at it.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters