Saturday, November 8, 2008

nov 8

The weekend is here and it's almost over.

Shot a wedding today with my friend Spencer; 30 degrees, windy, snowing, and so much fun!
got a lot of great shots.


Here's a set from one of my senior shoots this fall, along with a shot from my late October shoot with For All Those Sleeping (myspace.com/forallthosesleeping)

Mark

Mark

For All Those Sleeping

I'll be spending most of this coming week in the library again, along with pushing out some finished shots of my last few shoots, including City of Sound.

Winter is beginning, which means a new website in the works, and more importantly, a vacation.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters