Monday, February 2, 2009



click on it for a larger size!

Mandie is an aspiring actress and wanted some new headshots, so we used my room and a couple nearby locations from my house to shoot. I'm so happy to have shot these again for her, and look forward to doing more in the near future.


Today I shot a wedding with my friend Spencer Combs. I'm so stoked to have helped him shoot this, it was an incredible day with great weather and people, as well as beautiful places. I should be posting some pictures from that within the coming week or two, depending on time. I am working on finishing my first DF2 project for architecture for Tuesday, and it sure has been taking a ton of time to finish.


Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I'm off to do a quick shoot of my friends in Your Memorial and Charis, then hanging out with my beautiful girl!

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters