Tuesday, February 24, 2009

katie and nick's wedding!








Here are a couple samples from a wedding I shot with my good friend Spencer Combs back in January! I was finally able to finish them up and release them, and hope that they do this incredibly beautiful wedding justice.


It's finally friday, however I'm on my way to the architecture studio to work on the new project that's assigned for next thursday, I'll be posting some progress pictures over the next few days from earlier in the semester and recently, just to show what I've been working on.


I just wrapped up a quick shoot this afternoon which went incredibly well considering I'd never shot a band with 7 people in it. Next weekend I have a two day shoot which should be awesome, especially since my good friend Jules Ameel will be helping me. I've got an awesome hotel room booked for a part of the shoot, so cool!


Three weeks until California, I'm getting soooo stoked.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters