Sunday, February 15, 2009

feb 7



shot some pictures of my sister (in blue) and her friends before their dance. I spent a quick weekend at home, worked at apple for the first time in two weeks, and have just been trying to keep up with homework. I've got a few things to complete for the first part of my second project in DF2, but I'll post a few pictures of some of the things I've been working on relatively soon. I've got more work than ever to release, as a result of five shoots over the past couple weeks.


I had lunch with a friend of mine, Jules Ameel, to hangout and talk about a shoot later in the month that he's going to help me with. I'm super excited for it, but I'll post more details later.


I've been biking everywhere over the past few days as the weather has been in the 40's, very uncommon for Minnesota in February. It's been been perfect in terms of temperature and terrain, that is if you ignore getting wet now and then.


In other news, I'll be heading to SanFran for the 4th time this year. My friend Ben Lanksy and I are going to be heading out with our bikes for a couple days (Mar 13-17) to visit my friend Austen again. I'm so stoked to ride there again, especially on my own bike.


bye for now, I'm working on finishing drawings for the next 8 hours.

No comments:

About

My photo
Minneapolis, MN
Architecture student at the U of M, Apple employee, boyfriend, please inquire! 952.457.4492 collin.hughes@mac.com
Hit Counters